Monday, December 1, 2014

You, by Eriq Gale-Anderson



“Why do I keep at it? It only disgusts me and saps my confidence.”

You live in a habit that has been a part of you and you want to disown it.

“My thoughts stay focused in the gutter.”

You get your best materials from thinking like this.

“Why am I still single?”

You are a stand- up guy, but you know what’s needed.

“Being stuck on the negatives of my family irritates me so much.”

You are expressing your feelings. Stop solving them ahead of time.

“Why?”

You ask these questions a lot and know the answer or how to find it. You are too afraid of finding the answers by yourself, so you ask others. This is where some of your frustrations come from. Step out of your habit and do what’s best for you.

1 comment:

  1. Eriq: This sounds like a lot of conversations we have with ourselves when we realize we're being our own worst enemy. I appreciate your openness.

    ReplyDelete